Version 1.2b - 4 June 2021
Hey, 👋🏻! Today, we are excited to release 1.2b version of ConnectDome. It’s the third update ( first was 1.0, second was 1.1 ) since first private beta release of ConnectDome and includes minor but necessary changes to the platform.
🎉 What's new?
- Fixed inconsistent UI for User Profile, Settings, Project Creation, and Home.
- Option to clear your feed.
- Media support in chat.
- You can now leave a project.
🎯 Up Next
- Beta 1.3 is up next. It’s going to be a major update and a milestone in the progress of 1.5 Beta Release.
- Expect a LOT of changes ( good changes though :P ) in the next update.
- Next update from us will be in 2 weeks, give or take, we’ll try to ship it earlier tho.
We are working continuously on new features and talking to our users about what our approach should be.
If you want to have a chat with the co-founders about your developer workflow, you can reply to this, we'd really appreciate that!
Or, if you have any other questions or reports, let us know by replying to this email or dropping a message on our Discord.
→ Schedule a meeting with the CEO for any queries on ConnectDome : Calendly
You can schedule a meeting with us using this Calendly link for any questions, suggestions, feedback, or anything else.
🤩 Subscribe Notes
We try to be as transparent as possible about how we send these updates.
In a nutshell,
- ConnectDome users are automatically notified through Revue for releases before 1.5 and releases after ProductHunt. You will be asked to opt-in or opt-out during registration whenever we re-open our platform to the public.
- Releases between 1.5 and ProductHunt Launch will be notified to our users and wait list subscribers through ProductHunt Ship.
Are you interested? Join the wait list at ConnectDome.